(Salary:) Market Related
Leading Umhlanga based Wealth Management company requires a qualified paraplanner to join their growing team.
Applicants must have a minimum Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Planning or Certified Financial Planner – CFP
- Preparation of Records of Advice for both Local and Offshore Investments, and Long-Term Assurance.
- Preparation of Financial Plans (Death, Disability and Retirement).
- Investment Portfolio and Underlying Fund Investigations and formulating of own ideas for recommendations.
- Client portfolio investigations (both investment and risk products).
- Keeping abreast of the changing tax and legal environment.
Please email Andrea Galloway: email@example.com
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful