(Salary:) Market Related
Leading distributor of international licenced children’s brands and electronics requires a high-performing Key Account Manager to join their dynamic and fast-paced team. This is a high-pressure environment. Must have high energy levels an accustomed to working to targets in a multi tasking environment.
- Own Vehicle with a valid licence
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Key Account Manager dealing with large corporates at head office level
- Branded and licenced product experience would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills are essential
Please email Andrea Galloway: firstname.lastname@example.org
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful.