(Area): Maydon Wharf
(Salary): R13.3K CTC per month
- Matric (Grade 12) with Grade 12 Accounting and Maths
- Some progress towards BCOM / Accounting or similar will be advantageous
- Computer literate (Excel and MS Word)
- Some knowledge and experience of accounting software
- An understanding of basic accounting principles and the ability to read income statements and balance sheets; able to reconcile cash book, general ledger and asset register
- Visible initiative and drive together with flexibility are key attributes required
- The ability to work independently under pressure according to tight deadlines is imperative
- Further critical attributes include a meticulous approach, attention to detail and a high level of conscientiousness
- Available to work flexible hours
- Drivers licence (Code 08)
- Prepare month end journals
- Extract Management Reports by using
- Prepare monthly reconciliation for general ledger
- Assist Admin Managers with the budgeting and year end process
- Compute monthly VAT payments
- Consolidate weekly profit forecasts by using BI Tool (Alchemex / IDU Budgeting software)
- Prepare expense budgets and weekly forecast for some
- Support Service Departments
- Assist Finance department with adhoc assignments.
Please e-mail Michelle De Marigny: email@example.com
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 14 days than please consider your application as unsuccessful.