How to answer that tricky question: What Interests You About This Job?
Prepare for the question by:
- Carefully read the job posting, noting the stated requirements, skills, and experience
- Research the company so that you know what they do
- If the job listing is short look up similar job listings on job sites or Google the job title to get more general information.
- Before your interview, make a list of your skills and experiences that match well with the stated requirements.
- Think of specific examples of when you applied these skills for success on the job
Focus on one or two elements of the job that match well with your skills. Explain your experience with these elements of the job, using specific examples from your previous work experiences.
Extract from www.thebalance.com